Organize and celebrate a unique bachelor & bachelorette party in BurgundyTours and tastings with friends in a vintage vehicle
Bachelor and bachelor party
You have been chosen to be at his side for his wedding? Are you looking for an original idea to organize your bachelor or bachelorette party? Do not panic ! We help you organize the perfect event that will appeal to everyone and suit all budgets !
Surprise the future groom and let yourself be guided during a festive tour of 2 hours, 3 hours or all day to discover Burgundy aboard our legendary collection vehicles: an Estafette and a 2CV dating from the 1970s and 1980s!
We look forward to helping you celebrate this unforgettable experience!
From 2h to the full day
In Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune or Côte Chalonnaise
A local and passionate guide
An authentic Estafette
Mopeds and a sidecar motorcycle
In the program ?
You have carte blanche, leave room for your desires: cellar or brewery visit followed by a tasting, country lunch, assembly of barrels, photo shoot! For an afternoon, a morning, an aperitif, let us know your desires and we’ll take care of the rest!
We can also plan a private tour for your weekends with friends. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll organize it!
How many people can our vintage vehicles accommodate?
We can accommodate groups of up to 11 people with our 3 vintage vehicles: the 2cv and L’Estafette. If you are more than 11 people, we suggest you call on our partners who will rent you mopeds or take you on a motorbike & sidecar, for a real vintage getaway!
You are interested ? We would be delighted to inform you and accompany you: contact us!
Activities to choose from on your route:
- Seasonal and quality products.
- Meals prepared in partnership with local artisans.
- Possibility of organizing a lunch in a wine estate.
Cellar visit & tasting
1 hour – from €15/pers.
- Visit of a wine estate followed by a tasting of at least 5 wines (White & Red)
- Possibility of focusing the visit on a Maison de Crémants
Cheese & Wine Pairing
2h – 30€/pers.
- Tasting of 6 Burgundy cheeses
- Tasting of 6 wines (3 White – 3 Red)
- Tasting led by a wine & cheese professional
1h – from 250€
- 1 hour shoot by a professional photographer in an unusual location
- Processing and delivery of all photos in digital format.
Assembly of barrels
2h – €30/pers. (based on 10 people)
- Team editing game
- Discovery of the art of cooperage
- Wine tasting workshop to better understand the effect of wood on wine aging
Cavage & tasting of Burgundy truffles
2h – from 30€/pers.
- Crowd demonstration
- Tasting of truffle-based products or lunch around Burgundy truffles.
Book your unique experience!