Duration about 7 hours
From 2 to 3 people
Option 1 = The Slope of Beaune, from Corton Hill to the Montrachet Grands Crus
Option 2 = The Slope of Nuits + Corton Hill
Option 3 = The Slope of Beaune + La Côte Chalonnaise
Explore the vineyard in an authentic Citroën 2CV
2 visits & tastings
From 10 to 12 wines in total
Elegant picnic in the vineyard
The program in details
Ready for adventure ?
Your personal driver and local guide takes you on a journey on the Burgundy wine road. He tells you everything you want to know about Burgundy wines and is happy to share with you his knowledge about his region.
You will see two sides of Burgundy : prestige and authenticity,
You will stop at two places – one visit in the morning and one visit in the afternoon – where you will have the opportunity to taste a wide range of wines.
What the tour includes in detail :
– 2 wine tastings of 5 to 6 wines each, in 2 different areas;
– 1 visit at a prestigious Domaine with a visit of the ancient barrels cellar;
– 1 visit at a small traditional wine estate or at a local wine cellar.
– Option 1 : The Slope of Beaune – From Corton Hill to the Montrachet Grands Crus
Explore the vineyards of Savigny-les-Beaune, Aloxe-Corton, Pernand-Vergelesses, Beaune, Pommard, Volnay, Meursault, Puligny-Montrachet…
– Option 2 : The Slope of Beaune + The Slope of Nuits – From Corton Hill to Gevrey-Chambertin
Explore the vineyards of Savigny-les-Beaune, Aloxe-Corton, Pernand-Vergelesses, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Vosnes-Romanée, Vougeot, Gevrey-Chambertin…
– Option 3 : The Slope of Beaune + La Côte Chalonnaise – From Beaune to Givry, through the Montrachet Grands Crus
Explore the vineyards of Beaune, Pommard, Volnay, Meursault, Puligny-Montrachet, Bouzeron, Rully, Mercurey, Givry…
Several options for your lunch :
– Discover the local specialties with an authentic picnic in the middle of the vineyard champêtre.
– We book a table at one of our favourite local restaurant located on our itinerary.
– Tasting lunch at the Table d’hôtes of a Domaine : enjoy a traditional Burgundy meal in 3 courses paired with the wines of the Domaine.
We come to pick you up at your hotel in Beaune.
+€50 if your hotel is located more than 10kms from Beaune.
Picnic in the vineyard
We provide you an authentic picnic composed of fresh and gourmet products selected coming from our favourite artisans in Beaune :
- local charcuterie & cheese
- season salad
- season quiche
- season dessert
- fruit juice & wine
En couple, entre amis ou en famille …
Bonne humeur et étoiles dans les yeux garanties !